What is our fax number?
COVID guidelines (these guidelines are for your, the staff and other patient's safety)
- We require masks to be worn in the office.
- We ask children not to be brought to the office; please speak to the staff for accommodations when you have no other options.
- Please only bring someone with you to your appointment when it is medically necessary.
How do you get to us?
- From points South, exit 95 North onto 100E, continue till exit 15 (Oakwood Road) and keep right onto Oakwood Road. At 1st traffic light, turn right onto Hospital Drive. In about 0.5 mi, turn right onto Crain Highway; come down about ¼ mile and turn left onto Kindred Way. Turn right immediately into our parking lot. We are a tan building in front of newly built townhouses. From points, North, exit 95 South onto 100E, continue till exit 15 (Oakwood Road) and follow the directions above.
What insurance do you accept?
We accept all insurance plans, EXCEPT:
- Optimum Choice
- OneNet PPO
- Johns Hopkins Medicare Advantage
- Carefirst Medicare Advantage Plan Core
Do you provide women's health services?
- No, we would refer you to GYN for any cervical cancer screenings or GYN-related concerns.
At what age can I start coming there?
- We start seeing patients at 18 years old.
Do you offer telemedicine visits?
- Yes, we do. We would need your cell phone number and email address. On the day of your appointment, you will receive a text with a link 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. Once you click the link and verify your personal information, it will take you to the video call.
Do you offer online access to view my records?
- Yes, we do. Once you provide us with your email address, we can web-enable you and provide you with your secure login information.
Are you affiliated with any hospitals or nursing homes?
- We are affiliated with UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
- We are not affiliated with any nursing homes or assisted livings facilities.
Can I be prescribed narcotics without an appointment?
- No, you must be seen in the office to get any narcotic medications filled.
Can I reach a healthcare provider after hours?
- Yes, you can call 410-787-4300 outside of normal business; the provider on call will get back to you within 30 minutes of receiving your message. If it is an emergency, you will be connected directly to the provider on call.
What if I need prescriptions refilled?
- We are capable of sending non-narcotic prescriptions electronically whenever you may need them. Simply call our office to request them and we will send them within 24 hours of your request. We do ask that all patients are seen at least once every 12 months to get refills.
Can I have labs drawn on-site?
- Yes, Bio reference Lab has phlebotomy services on site. Bio reference is a separate company from ours, they do accept a large range of insurances, but ultimately it is the patient's responsibility to make sure they are in your network.
When do I arrive for my appointment?
- All new patients should arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment. Established patients should arrive 5 minutes prior.
What should I bring for my appointment?
- All patients should bring updated insurance cards, photo IDs, and co-payment. Also, bring in your medications, or an updated list, especially if you need refills.
What if I need a referral?
- We will need 48 hours notice for any referral request. We also request when calling in for a referral, that you have the doctor's name, address, telephone number, and fax number.
What about billing?
- It is your responsibility to find out from your insurance company what is covered and to what extent. Our job is to offer the best care possible to you, even if it involves a provider that your insurance company doesn't otherwise prefer.
What if I have questions about a bill I've received?
- Please call (410) 719-0020. This is our billing co-coordinator's contact phone number. If you don't get a good response, call us at the main office number.
Can I drop off forms to be filled out?
- No. We ask all patients to please make an appointment to have ANY sort of paperwork filled out. This is an important step to ensure the provider can work with you to fill out the forms accurately.
Does your office do suboxone or methadone treatment?
- No. We aren't licensed to do any substance abuse treatment.